Thank you for your interest in support of the American Nurses Foundation. To help you facilitate a gift of stock, please use the following three simple steps:
Step 1: Initiate the Stock Transfer
Securities can be gifted to the American Nurses Foundation in two ways: either via electronic transfer (in which your broker transfers shares using the Foundation’s DTC number) or by physically mailing the paper certificates to the Foundation. Either method is acceptable, but it is necessary for you to contact your broker to initiate the transfer. Download a sample letter here for your use.
Step 2: Send the Securities to the American Nurses Foundation
3. Notify the Foundation
Each time a gift of stock is donated, regardless of the method chosen to deliver a gift of stock, information about the gift for audit and acknowledgment purposes is needed.
Step 2: Notify The Foundation of Gift
- Stock donations transfer to the American Nurses Foundation's account with no accompanying donor information. In order for the Foundation to identify your gift and send a tax receipt you will need to provide us with the gift details requested below:
- Please notify the Foundation of your donation in one of the following ways:
- Complete this form and mail it to: American Nurses Foundation, Attn: Kate Judge, 8515 Georgia Avenue Suite 400, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
- Fax this completed form to (301) 628-5005 to the attention of Kate Judge.
- E-Mail these details to email@example.com.
- Phone Kate Judge at (301) 628-5228 to provide this information.
Donor Name(s)_____________________________________ Phone_______________
City________________________________ State____________ Zip Code__________
Type of Stock________________________________ Number of Shares____________
Approximate Transfer Date______________ Your Brokerage Firm_________________